Saturday, January 19, 2013

Small Update on FIL

We have just arrived home from a long day of volleyball games, 3 hours of driving in the car, eating dinner in the car and visiting my FIL in the hospital so I apologize if this update seems a bit fuzzy because I feel as if I could fall asleep with my head on the keyboard.

The 2 pints of blood helped but did not bring his labs to where they need to be and his blood pressure is up but still not in the normal range.

He looks and feels better but still not 100%. I'd say he's at 60-70%.

A new prayer request: My FIL's wallet has been misplaced. Please pray that we find it. Being in the hospital is worry enough, but having to worry about cancelling cards and getting them reissued is not a worry neither my FIL or MIL needs at this time.

No comments: