Saturday, February 2, 2013

Try this! ....Really go Ahead

It never ends well when someone says 'watch this', the same can be said around here when someone says, 'try this'. 

We experiment with all sorts of cooking, most good and some have been deemed not re-doable.

Last night during one of my brief moments at home; 
H1 says, 'have you tried this Blueberry Pomegranate Gatorade?' 
Me giving him that look of I don't think so, tell him, 'I'll pass on trying it.' 

After a minute or so of raving about how good it is, I try it. 

Yes, I'm the f.o.o.l.!

I nearly spat it all out! and then laughter set in.

It wasn't all Gatorade! It was a mixture, in my opinion, of sweet tasting nastiness! There really is no other explanation.

So what was in it other than Gatorade?

A little of:
Lemonade
Liquid Kool-Aid  
Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid
and more water to try and dilute the sweetness

Total FAIL!!!

No comments: